- Time to end Direct Provision system.
- Shia & Sunni Islam. Imperialism and the sectarian power struggle behind chaos in the Middle East & What is means to the ‘Terror’ threat in Europe.
- IRSP International Department Easter speech.
- Main 1916 Rising Commemorative Oration 
- Martyrs of ’87 take pride of place. Easter 2017, IRSP Honour Ireland’s fallen and those who died for our right to organise!
Category Archives: Fallen Volunteers
Stalwart members of the Daly/McNamee Cumann have done a sterling job in transforming the new County Antrim Irish Republican Socialist Movement plot at Milltown Cemetery. The vast improvement is a credit to the Daly/MacNamee Cumann’s members, especially as it approaches … Continue reading
The INLA Volunteer Hugh Ferguson commemoration march will assemble at Britton’s Parade Shops, off the Whiterock Road, Belfast at 1.30pm on Sunday, 22 February to start at 2pm. The march will make its way around the Whiterock ending at Hugh’s memorial … Continue reading
On the 20th August 1981, 33 years ago today, Irish National Liberation Army volunteer Mickey Devine was the tenth and last Irish Republican POW to give his life on Hunger Strike. Mickey Devine gave his life for the right to … Continue reading
INLA Hunger Striker Volunteer Kevin Lynch was respectfully commemorated in his home town of Dungiven on Sunday 3 August by his comrades in the Irish Republican Socialist Movement. A march through Dungiven’s main street led firstly by an IRSM colour … Continue reading
On Sunday 29th June there will be an unveiling at 3pm at the International Wall, Divis Street of a mural created by a local artist dedicated to four fallen Belfast volunteers of the Irish National Liberation Army: Gino Gallagher - Assassinated by … Continue reading